Friday 8 May 2015

Filled Under:

0 Pakistani Talented Blogger Khayal Abbas Akhtar interview an Young Entrepreneur

SOCIALIZE IT →
Recently we got a chance to do Interview of one of the best Pakistani blogger Khayal Abbas Akhar. He told us about his blogging journey and secret behind his success. So here is his Interview.


Thanks Khayal Abbas For the Interview. First of all I would like to know that how you will define blogging?

First of all, I would like to thank Mr. khan for giving me this magnificent opportunity to share my personal experience and expertise with the readers of this wonderful blog we have here. What is blogging? What is a blog, confused? If you ask these same questions to 10 different bloggers, I am sure none of them would give you the same definitions or answers because every person has its own point of view to define a blog. For me, Blog is a place full of imagination. It can cover almost any topic no matter whether it is Sports, Entertainment, Technology or even Health issues. A blog is more likely an encyclopedia that is not managed by machines but by humans themselves.

Now from the other people’s perspective, Blog is a kind of website which is arranged in a chronological order from the most recent entries at the top of the homepage to the older entries towards the bottom of the page.
How you came towards blogging tell your story??

Quite interesting question, you got here for me. I was no way near to blogging. Honestly speaking, you cannot believe that I didn't even know the definition of a blog, or about the mighty pets of Google Panda / penguin and whatever zoo animals they carry. Just like every Pakistani guy, I belong to a middle class family where opportunities are extremely less and to be successful you need hand full of bribes to get the 15000 PKR/month job. From childhood I never wanted to work under someone else’s nose, I had my own dreams but I never knew my dreams would start to come true that quickly just like in a glimpse.

A friend of mind told me about blogs, he also told me how it works so due to lack of funds I started a FREE blog over .blogspot.com and unbelievably in 6 months it got more than 10 million hits all together so it was a huge success for a novice. PS: I still have that blog, but unfortunately thanks to Panda and penguin it’s sinking but still giving smallish income.
What tips you would like to give to new bloggers?

First of all, new bloggers really need to learn to at least give some sorts of respect to the senior bloggers. Sometime novice bloggers shows extra aggression and that literally spoils everything. They should focus more towards their blog instead of looking what others are doing.

The most important thing, a new blogger should always start a blog on a topic that he feels he can cover the best. Many people have started a website on totally unrelated topics that didn't work out. Find your abilities and make them count.




0 comments:

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Write For Us
  • Blog Tools
  • Sitemap
  • Back To Top